Welcome to the website (the “Site”) of Rekhi Corp. (“Tarsal,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). Tarsal is a data infrastructure company offering a hosted ETL solution (the “Solution”) (collectively, including the Site, our “Services”).
1. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information You Provide: We collect and are the controller of the following categories of personally identifiable information from you:
- Personally Identifying Information: We may collect your name, email address, phone number, mailing/billing addresses, and other personal information you provide to us when you create an account for the Service, fill out a form on our Site, submit a job application, etc.
- Social Media Information: We maintain a social media presence on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Medium, Twitter, and LinkedIn (“Social Media Pages”). When you interact with us on social media, we may receive personal information that you provide or make available to us based on your settings, such as your contact details. In addition, the companies that host our Social Media Pages may provide us with aggregate information and analytics regarding the use of our Social Media Pages.
Non Personally Identifying Information: When you visit, use, and interact with our Services, we may collect and are the controller of the following categories of non-personally identifying information:
- Device Information: The manufacturer and model, operating system, IP address, and unique identifiers of the device, as well as the browser you use to access the Service. The information we collect may vary based on your device type and settings.
- Usage Information: Tarsal collects event-level information about the usage of our Services.
- User Experience Information: Information about how you engage with our Service, such as the types of content that you view or actions you take on our Site, the features you use in our Solution, and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities. We use the following tools to collect User Experience Information:
- Fullstory: We use Fullstory for user analytics and to assist with customer support. Fullstory enables us to create a de-identified screen recording of your experience on our Site or Solution, which we may review to improve our features, user experience, and to assist with troubleshooting. We have configured our use of Fullstory so that it does not record personal information you type into our site UIs, technical support chats, or surveys. If you do not wish to have your session recorded, you can opt out by emailing email@example.com.
- Location Information: We may derive a rough estimate of your location from your IP address when you visit the Site.
- Email Open/Click Information: We may collect the date and time you open an email communication from us or click on any links in the email, and we or our service provider may associate this information with the email address we already have for you.
The following technologies may be used to collect the Non-Personally Identifying Information described above:
- Cookies: Text files stored on your device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in the browser to help you navigate between pages efficiently, remember your preferences, enable functionality, help us understand user activity and patterns, and facilitate online advertising.
- Local storage technologies: HTML5 and other similar technologies that provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data, including on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons: Also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email was accessed or opened or that certain content was viewed or clicked.
Personal Information We Process on Behalf of Our Customers: In order to provide our Solution, we process certain data on behalf of our customers. We process that data, including any personal information contained within it, pursuant to our agreements with our customers. We have no direct relationship with the individuals whose personal information we process in the course of providing our Service to our customers. If you are such an individual and have questions about the processing of your personal information or want to exercise one of your privacy rights, please contact the Tarsal customer that you interact(ed) with directly.
Sensitive Information: Tarsal does not intentionally collect or permit you to send to Tarsal any sensitive personal information, such as social security numbers, genetic data, health information, or religious information.
2. HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Your personal information is used for the following purposes:
Service Delivery, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, and secure the Services;
- Create, maintain, and authenticate your account;
- Provide support assistance and troubleshooting;
- Process transactions through our third-party payment processors.
Communicating with You:
- To send you updates about administrative matters such as changes to our terms or policies;
- Provide user support and respond to your requests, questions, and feedback.
Service Improvement, including to:
- Improve the Services and create new features;
- Customize your experience and remember your preferences;
- Create and derive insights from usage and user-experience information.
Compliance and Protection, including to:
- Comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities;
- Protect our, your, or others' rights, privacy, safety, or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
- Audit our compliance with legal and contractual requirements and internal policies;
- Prevent, identify, investigate, and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical, or illegal activity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
Marketing and Advertising: We and our advertising partners may use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes, including:
- Direct Marketing: To send you direct marketing communications as permitted by law, including notifying you of special offers and events via email and/or direct mail. In connection with our marketing activities, we may enrich the personal information you have provided to us through the use of third-party sales and marketing platforms or mailing lists we obtain through our event sponsorships, event participation, or partnerships.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION SHARING
We do not sell, rent, license, or lease your personal information to third parties.
In certain circumstances, however, we may share personal information without further notice to you, unless required by law, with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: To assist us in meeting business operations needs and to perform certain services and functions, we may share personal information with service providers, including hosting services, cloud services, and other information technology services, email communication software and email newsletter services, advertising and marketing services, payment processors, customer relationship management and customer support services, and analytics services. Pursuant to our instructions, these parties will access, process, or store personal information in the course of performing their duties to us. We take commercially reasonable steps to ensure our service providers adhere to the security standards we apply to your personal information.
- Professional Advisors: We may share personal information with our professional advisors, such as lawyers and accountants, where doing so is necessary to facilitate the services they render to us.
- Business Partners: We may work with other businesses to sponsor or host conferences or webinars, market related services, promote joint ventures, or other similar collaborations. We might share information with our business partners in these situations.
- Business Transfers: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization, bankruptcy, receivership, dissolution, sale of all or a portion of our assets, or transition of service to another provider (collectively a “Transaction”), we may share your personal information with counterparties and others assisting with the Transaction and with a successor or affiliate as part of or following that Transaction.
- Legal Requirements: We do not volunteer your personal information to government authorities or regulators, but we may disclose your personal information where required to do so for the Compliance and Protection purposes described above.
4. PERSONAL INFORMATION RETENTION
5. YOUR CHOICES
Update Your Account Information: You can contact us and request any updates or corrections needed to keep your personal information accurate, current, and complete.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications: You may opt out of marketing-related communications by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions contained in any marketing communication we send you.
Please note, however, that if you use our Solution, you will continue to receive service-specific communications, such as account or usage alerts and billing information.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
We endeavor to provide the same data rights and protections to all of our users regardless of the jurisdiction in which they live.
All of our users may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to exercise the following rights over the personal information we have collected about you and for which we are the controller:
- Right to Access: You can request access to the specific pieces of personal information that Tarsal has collected about you.
- Right to Delete: You can request that we delete the personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Correct: You can request that we correct certain inaccuracies in the personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to Portability: You can request that we provide you with the personal information we have collected about you in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format which you may reuse elsewhere.
In addition, our users in California may exercise the following rights:
- Right to Know: You can request to know the categories of personal information that Tarsal has collected about you.
- Right to Opt Out of Sale: You have the right to instruct businesses that sell your personal information to stop doing so. As noted above, however, Tarsal does not sell your personal information.
Our users in the European Union (including countries in the European Economic Union) and the United Kingdom may exercise the following right:
- Right to Object to Processing: You may request that we block your information from further processing. At Tarsal, this request is treated as a deletion.
Additional information for our users in Europe and the United Kingdom:
- Data Controller: Tarsal is the data controller for the collection and processing of the personal information it collects directly from its users.
- Data Processor: Tarsal is the data processor for the processing of personal information on behalf of a customer. We do not collect, use, or store the data we process on behalf of our customers, so as noted in section 1: if you have questions about the processing of your personal information by Tarsal and are not a Tarsal user, you will need to contact the customer that you interact(ed) with in order to exercise your data rights.
- Data Transfers: Tarsal is based in the U.S. and personal information about our users is stored on servers hosted in the US. The storage of our users' personal information in the U.S. is necessary to perform the services as described in our Terms of Service.
Our Service is not directed to children who are under the age of 18. Tarsal does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18 without the consent of the child's parent or guardian as required by law, we will delete that information.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have built our security program to include technical, organizational, and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. If you have any security-related questions or concerns, please contact our security team at email@example.com.
11. CONTACT US